Lot No: 3263
Price Realized(RMB):4,600,000(Including commission)
Illustrated: 1. Album of Letters by Huang Yi to Zhang Aiding, no. XIN00155999.
2. Album of Seal Impressions of Ding Jing and Huang Yi, Youzheng Book Publishing House, Republic of China period
3. China Seal Cutting Series: Huang Yi, p. 125, Nigensha, 1982
4. Chinese Seal Cutting Collection, vol. 5, Zhejiang Ancient Books Publishing House, 2007
5. Chinese Seal Cutting Styles in Different Dynasties·Zhejiang School of Qing Dynasty, vol. 1, p. 128, Chongqing Publishing House, 2011
6. Album of Seal Impressions of Ding Jing and Huang Yi, pp. 86-87, People's Fine Arts Publishing House, 2012
7. Study on Huang Yi's Letters Collected by the Imperial Palace, p. 147, Publishing House of the Palace Museum, 2014
8. Research on the Seals on Huang Yi's Letters Collected by the Imperial Palace, p. 98, Calligraphy, July, 2017
Literature: 1. Research on the Communication between Huang Yi and Zhang from Tongshan: On the Letters from Huang Yi to Kenson Gosatsu Collected by the Imperial Palace, p. 199, Chinese Calligraphy, issue no. 7, 2016
2. Huang Yi's Chronology, p. 123, Shangdong Pictorial Publishing House, 2017
All contents published on the website of Xiling Yinshe Auction Co., Ltd. ("XYA"), including but not limited to, text reports, pictures, sound, videos, charts, logos, advertisements, trademarks, trade names, domain names, software, programs, layout designs, column directories and names, content classification standards, and any or all information provided to registered users, are protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China, the Patent Law of the People's Republic of China, and applicable international conventions related to copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other property rights laws, and owned by XYA and/or the related rights holders.
Except as expressly permitted by XYA, no person may modify, issue, broadcast, reprint, copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, perform, display, or use part or all of the contents or services on the XYA's website or mirror them on servers not belonging to XYA. Any such use without XYA's prior written authorization is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of XYA's exclusive rights. XYA holds all rights to the software used on its website, including but not limited to the computer programs, layout designs, and other software components. The software is protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Computer Software Protection Regulations, and international copyright conventions. Any use of the software, including but not limited to copying, modifying, distributing, dumping, publishing, displaying, demonstrating, or reverse engineering, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by XYA for sales, free downloads, or other purposes.
Any person who uses the images and derivatives of the auction items displayed on the XYA's website for personal consumption purposes that are non-commercial, non-profit, and non-advertising, or for commercial, profit-making, and advertising purposes, shall obtain the written authorization of XYA and/or relevant rights holders in accordance with the Copyright Law and other relevant laws without infringement of the rights of XYA and/or relevant rights holders.